Tuesday, October 2, 2012

22 Automatically Erase All Your Google Chrome History, Just No Evidence

Google Chrome is a most popular browser at a present time.Almost every person uses Google Chrome because it provides so many features, fast and secure  browsing, also good interaction with the users.Google Chrome is also popular for providing so many extensions by which you can make your internet experience better and more awesomely improved browsing.
Now In this article I will tell you about a Google Chrome extension by which you can delete Google Chrome history automatically with a single click.
Click and Clean extension is very useful for those who wants there online information to be safe as this extension helps you to provide better privacy by clearing passwords and other information too. Sometimes we forget to delete browsing history in a hurry or by some other reason then for those cases this extension is very helpful as it can clear browsing history automatically. Take no chance leaving evidences.


Click and Clean Google Chrome Extension also provide other features: 

  • Scan PC for viruses/Malware.
  • Emptying browser cache and Cookies.
  • Clear databases
  • Video Histroy
  • Disk Cleanup
  • Memory Monitor
  • Tab management
  • Capture Screen-Shots
  • DNS Report
  • Windows shortcuts and many more. 
DOWNLOAD HERE

 




22 comments:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you.
    sell house as is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realy like these type of article Google Cheats Tips & tricks you will got more here. thanks to be a part of your site.

      Delete
  2. Great extension, Chrome is not the top when you want privacy, but with this enabled things can be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasmin Bhasin Photo Gallery in Saree

    http://bit.ly/167AV6t

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post was able to express what it wants to convey to the readers. It has been a very effective approach which resulted to a profitable output for all who have been fortunate enough to come across it!
    roofing repair

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same way I do my best to remain neutral. It's hard if you communicate with the person the other person dislikes then you fall out of favor with them! I simple can't dislike a person just because someone else does I just can't.
    Painters Hendersonville

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog. Nice text. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Better start with forex and after that nadex binary options learn and only then trade binary options, but i can tell you that before you can use any strategy you have to understand yourself first, how is your mind work, without it you will continue the up and down profit/loss, feeling pressure/calm.More information please visit our web Our web site is http://www.automatedbinaryoptions.co/?p=180

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please keep on posting such quality articles as this is a rare thing to find these days. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!
    seersucker rompers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting Blog....Keep On Posting new things,....BUS 475 Final Exam

    ReplyDelete
  10. since it is intensely one bottomless homestead I can procurement parcel of anatomic data
    ACC 300 individual Assignment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can you please consider placing my website on your link list?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also use Google Chrome) And I am fully satisfied with it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! Breathtaking post. Really this site is awfully cooperative for all concerning this. Writings-centre.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing good link, It is really very helpful! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete